Monday, January 16, 2012

So Want Monday (2)

 I kinda changed it to So Want Monday though it was So Want Saturday.  This week is one I have been DYING to read since I finished Fractured by her. Yes this is Forever by Cheri Schmidts.  That includes the amazing Ethan and Danielle. I need more of them and have been checking everyday for it to come out. Now if it will just hurry up and appear on B&N so I can read it and fall in love again with my favorite couple of 2011.

Title: Forever 
Series: Fateful - #3 and last
Author: Cheri Schmidt 
Publisher: Cheri Schmidt- Indie 
Published: January 15, 2012 
Thoughts : I NEED IT NOW!!!
Purchase at: Amazon 
Find Cheri at : Twitter , Goodreads, Website , Blog

  Danielle and Ethan may have solved their problem with vampires, but other magical beings have taken interest in the ones who discovered the cure. 


On the run trying to escape a gaggle of evil pixies, a clan of creepy werewolves, a coven or two of wicked witches, and a school of lovely but malicious mermaids, they fight to have a normal life. But that isn't so easy when the only aid they have is from slightly dishonest fairies and flirtatious vampire bodyguards. 


This is Danielle and Ethan's happily forever after..

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cover. I've just noticed recently, it's those books in a series that we can't wait for the most.

    ReplyDelete