1) Who is your favorite author at the moment?
I don’t know if I have a favorite. There are so many good ones, so many good series I’m hooked on.
2) First time to fall in love with a book?
I was probably 15 or 16 and the book was The Wolf and the Dove by Kathleen Woodiwiss. It’s an amazing historical romance that got me hooked on love for life.
3) Where did you get your ideas for your characters like,Bo , Ridley, Ec...?
4) Favorite character from any book, who would it be?
Grandma Mazur from Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum novels. That woman is as crazy as she is old and funny.
5) Do you have a most obsessed fan?
6) Tell us about yourself:
7) Your advice to the writers of the world?
If you love it, don’t ever stop. Yes, it gets discouraging sometimes. Yes, it’s hard sometimes. Yes, it’s tempting to throw in the towel. But DON’T. It’s more worth it than you’ll ever know.
8) Did you have any trouble writing any parts of your book?
The back cover is one of the hardest things for me to write. I don’t know why, but they stress me out something terrible. You should also know that I’m a huge dork:D
9) Best Book Boyfriend from any book?
Edward Cullen, of course. hehe
10) Do you prefer e books or print books?
Either, as long as I can read, I’m good!
I would love to thank M. Leighton for taking the time to answering a few of my questions . She is one amazing author whos books I can not wait to read more of. I can tell you this much- she wont disappoint you I promise you that.
Find Michelle Leighton's books at :
Barnes and Noble