Monday, February 13, 2012

Book Feature of the Week 1- Review

Title: Ties to the Blood Moon
Author: Robin P Waldrop
Published: November 1, 2011
Publisher: Indie 
Source: From Author for Review 
Rating- 4 ereaders 

  Genevieve is a teenage girl who moves in with her aunt in Alaska after the death of her mother. Soon after her arrival she learns the things she was raised to believe only existed in fairytales are in fact a big part of her history. When it gets to be too much she seeks refuge in the arms of her new boyfriend, William, only to find out he's not who she thought he was either.


 I actually  really, really, enjoy this books cover. It matches the story and plot so with all a due , it is perfect for this book. A little bit too much red to me but it matches as I repeat. I am not a big fan of the font of Ties to the Blood Moon , but it isnt the ugliest font I have ever seen. 
    I am going to have to make this short and sweet because I am slightly rushed as I write it. So feel free to scowl me later. :) 

 So in quick words I really, really enjoyed Robin's story created. I am not going to compare it to twilight like everyone else because I wouldn't like my book to be compared to anyone elses either for similarities. It was a quick read and one of my favorites on werewolves and I am most definatly looking forward to the next book in the series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment