Monday, January 9, 2012

Cover Love

Title: Cate of the Lost Colony
Author: Lisa Klein
Publisher:  Bloomsbury
Published: October 12, 2010
Find her at : Website
When her forbidden romance with Sir Walter Ralegh is discovered, young Lady Catherine is banished to the colony of Roanoke in the New World. Ralegh pledges to come for Cate, but as the months stretch out, Cate begins to doubt his promise and his love. But just as Cate discovers a new love in Manteo, a Croatoan Indian, Ralegh sets sail for the New World. Lisa Klein seamlessly weaves together fact and fiction in this engrossing novel.




I love this cover. I am a big historical and Contemporary person. What really captivates my eye as I look at it is the girls dress. I love the dress. Her dark hair contrasts with it and makes the girls appearance look very beautiful and petite. The intresting plot has intrugued me and I will be looking into this book next time I am at a major book retailer or better yet when I sneak my nook away from my mother.
   So this has been added to my to-read list and on my to-buy list. Sooner or Later it will be on my shelf. So what do you think of  the cover?Any suggestions on the next cover love? Just leave a comment or shoot me an email at cwyant3497@gmail.com. Thanks if you read this whole Cover Love.  If you skipped to the very end thanks for atleast checking out my blog. I really,really appreciate it.
 
Check out my friend, Kerbie, at Bookishly Devoted. She needs follower a little bit more than me but while your here there is always that little button you can puch that says Follow this Site. It wouldn't hurt. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shoutout!! :) I just posted another IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The synopsis doesn't look like something I'd enjoy, but the cover definitely looks cool!

    ReplyDelete