Saturday, August 6, 2011

Review for His Eyes by Renee Carter

  Review for His Eyes by Renee Carter

 Synopsis : 
    Amy Turner's about to graduate and all she wants is a job. Actually, all she wants is a way to pay for college. Amy certainly isn't looking for love when she answers an ad to baby-sit a boy- she just needs the money. The job has a catch. The boys blind- and her age. 
  Tristan  Edmund may be hot, but he doesn't want Amy's help. Or so he thinks.  After being blinded in a horse-show jumping accident competition, Tristan spends his days in the dark, refusing to accept his disability. Much to his annoyance , Amy bursts into his life and drags him into the light. But only when the two of them start to see something in each other, Tristan's gorgeous ex-girlfriend shows up. Will temptation be too much , or will Tristian choose the girl that really understands him?  

  Well to be honest this one has been on my to read list since December 2010 when I first got my nook and saw this one but I didnt have to money to buy it so I just put it on my to-read shelf on goodreads for a good 6, almost 7 months to read and then I stumbled across it on GoodReads and thought I have the money and I have an interview with the author coming up so I might as well read it. So I did and here is what I though : 

   Well the character started off at a good start. I love Tristan's little brother who had me laughing like crazy at points. He was very well developed  and a very funny brother. 
    Tristan himself was rather developed well. He was well as I like to put it the typical Golden Boy at his private school . He is handsome, popular, and  rich. He changes and matures alot in the book which is a good thing.
   Next is Amy. Plain Jane Amy who fell in love Tristan while bringing him out of his 3 year old stubbornness. She was also well developed and I believed better than Tristan who was developed well. She was funny at times and got along with his little siblings while hanging around Tristan.
  Next is the creature. Well aka Alexis or  the clique it girl who works for modeling.  She is selfish, money hogging, couldn't-care-less-about-kids, and a liar. The insults could go on for well lets say as long as there are mean insults about her. 

  Well I like it. I really did, but if it would have been a little bit longer it would have been great for me and I would give it 5 stars but I really did like it and the plot was interesting and it kept me interested yet not engrossed in the book.  It is one if you see by your library grab it or if you see it on your nook buy it but don't go pay 16 dollars for a copy unless you really loved it yourself after reading it once. Now I am not saying just don't even try this book but I will say at least try to give it a shot. It may be the perfect book for you  and you will want your own copy for your bookshelf but as my opinion it got my attention and didn't let me slack off but only a little bit but other than than she kept me entertained with is a great thing all together although I do not regret my decision of buying it  and I doubt you will either. SO just go out and try the book. 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment