Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Review + Blog stop Here by

Title: Here
Author: Denise Grover Swank

Sixteen year old Julia Phillips buries herself in guilt after killing her best friend Monica in a car accident. Julia awoke in the hospital with a broken leg, a new talent for drawing and false memories of the accident, in which she dies and Monica lives. The doctors attribute this to her head injury, but no one can explain how a bracelet engraved with her name ended up at the scene of the accident. A bracelet no one has ever seen before.

Classmate Evan Whittaker paid Julia no attention before the accident, let alone after. Now suddenly he’s volunteering to tutor her and offering to drive her home. She can't ignore that his new obsession started after his two-day disappearance last week and that he wears a pendant she’s been drawing for months. When the police show up one night looking for Evan, he begs Julia to run with him, convincing her that Monica is still alive. Julia agrees to go, never guessing where he’s really from.

  Can I get a love, on this awesome cover? So she is standing on water and do you people see those two guys in the background. Fits the book and I am personally head over heals with the creepy look of it.



  Can I say that Denise is a natural story teller? I was captivated from the beginning with broken Julia and takes me everywhere. And the love entries are amazing also. I have to agree with everyone I am complete Evan girl. Give me him and I will be forever in love. I was kinda hesitant at first because I really have not been in YA Paranormal lately. I have been heading toward contemprary but this book has me glad I gave paranormal another chance.

  It was fresh and will definatly have me try and finish Forever by Cheri Schmidts. So if you are looking for a great first in the series paranormal go look up Here by Denise Grover Swank and get you a copy on what ever kind of ereader your possess.

4 comments:

  1. Xổ số wap - kết quả xo so mien bac hàng ngày - xổ số miền trung - xổ số miền nam - trực tiếp kết quả xổ số toàn quốc hàng ngày cực nhanh - cực chuẩn xác - hoàn toàn miễn phí.
    Tự hào là website tin tức xổ số hàng đầu việt nam - tại website của chúng tôi các bạn không chỉ xem được kết quả xo so trực tiếp hàng ngày mà các bạn còn có thể xem được các bài viết soi cau xsmb cực chuẩn xác từ các chuyên gia, các cao thủ chôt số của chúng tôi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, Great!!!Your article is very good.
    Read more: Trang chuyên kết quả soi cau mien bac siêu nhanh, siêu chuẩn 100%. Để có thông tin mới nhất trong ngày mời bạn truy cập tại tin tuc cập nhật liên tục 24/24h

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read more: Cập nhật tin tức xổ số hằng ngày nhanh và chính xác nhất tại: tin tuc trong ngay
    loto xo so

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mời các bạn đón xem xo so kien giang | hàng tuần cập nhật liên tục
    Cập nhật xsbd| hôm nay nhanh nhất

    ReplyDelete