Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Book Feature of the Week-The Sun Zebra- Interview

 I

 know I always have a little image for the book feature of the week but I am not on my computer at the moment since it contracted a virus and you try to make things on Picnik on a nook. Not happening, so here I am with the interview. Enough of me rambling here is the interview with Rolando Garcia author of his smash debut The Sun Zebra!

1) So what can you tell us about The Sun Zebra? It is what I call a children's book for grownups.  It’s about adults learning to see the world through the eyes of a child. So far it has received 28 very positive reviews on Amazon. I am very pleased with the reader response.
 
2) What is your favorite book as a child? Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne. That was one wild adventure!
 
3) If you had to go to a party dressed as a book character who would you dress up as? Definitely the Frankenstein monster, but I would be nicer and more eloquent.
 
4) What is your advice to the writers of the world? Don’t quit your day job!
 
5) If you had to go to a deserted island for a week with only 6 things what would they be? I would take food & water, clothes, toilet paper, insect repellant, a lamp light, and an e-reader with a few hundred books in its memory.
 
6) Green or Red peppermints? Neither, I like chocolate…OK, red peppermints!
 
7) Which of America's founding fathers do you like the best? Jefferson, he was one of the towering figures of his time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post Courtney and sorry that your computer got a virus. I hope you can fix it. I want to add that my book will be free on Amazon from Wednesday April 11 to Friday April 13. Go to this link to download your copy: http://dld.bz/a6a4d

    Thanks again.

    Rolando

    ReplyDelete