Saturday, February 4, 2012

Reviews in General

Lately I have been stressed out over school and book blogging but now it is February 4th and I am making a commitment to you authors who have given me books to review and I have procrastinated to read them. This is your month. From February 4 2012 - March 15 2012, will be my reviewing month. I will be reading the books authors have asked me to read instead of the ones I have bought. If I have agreed to review your book, I PROMISE the review will be up  soon in that time period. If you want to also want to add your book to my  to review pile - please go to my review policy page found on the  right hand side and drop me an email if it meets my requirements. So here is the books I am going to read, in no particular order. 






























  





















No comments:

Post a Comment