Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cover Love

Title: The Boyfriend Theif
Author: Shana Norris
Publisher: Shana Norris - Indie
Published: April 30, 2011

  Avery James has her life planned out: this summer she'll work with a humanitarian program in Costa Rica, next year she'll graduate at the top of her class, and after that, college and medical school. Perfect, planned, total order.
  The only problem: getting the rest of the money she needs for the trip before the deadline. Hannah Cohen, her biggest competition for the valedictorian title, makes an unexpected offer: If Avery can win over Zac Greeley and make him break up with Hannah before the end of the school year, a check for five hundred dollars is all hers. Faced with the prospect of spending yet another summer working as a giant hot dog, it's an offer Avery can't refuse.

 Zac is nothing like Avery expected. Within his chaotic world of midnight slushie runs and spontaneous dance parties, her total order is quickly falling apart while Hannah seems poised to get everything she wants. But just how much is Avery willing to give up for the perfect, planned life?

I love the cover of this one for several different reasons. It isnt just drop dead gourgeous but I still really like the looks. I love the converses and the flats the cover models are wearing.
  So a main reason I like the cover is the shoes the girl cover model is wearing because I , Courtney, own a pair of shoes just like it...
  Mine are identical and are American Eagle although I bought them on one of my local thrift store adventures. I paid a dime for my pair of slightly scuffed shoes. I washed and scrubbed them and then they looked wearible.
   Then I was surfing my Nook Tablet for a book to read and then came across this book. I clicked on the book to get a better look and then BAM!, it hit me. I owned the same shoes. So ever since then I have been debating whether or not to buy the ebook.
   * Quick update- I am currently grounded from the computer. I am grounded til December 2012. I will try to keep the blog updated at school but it may be dificult. I just thought you people should know.  I am really looking for someone to help me manage the blog. If you are intrested please send me an email at cwyant3497@gmail.com so I can get back with you. First come , First serve.

1 comment:

  1. Nice shoes! Cool Cover. Grounded until Dec 2012! That's a long, freaking time. Hope it gets revoked.

    ReplyDelete