Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Review of The Pull








Evie Remington had always done what people expected of her. As a result, at twenty-six she finds herself the unhappy owner and manager of a Denver hotel. That is, until deep-rooted memories of a past life and the hidden knowledge of a promise she made in that other lifetime pulls her away from it all. Without knowing where it will lead, Evie sets out on a cross-country journey that will challenge what she believes about life, death, and love























2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to read and review my novel! Your review was funny and insightful.

    I love Kyler too, by the way. He's a great great character and I hated to break his heart, but Easton was it for her and I just couldn't end it any other way (though trust me, I did consider it...) ;-)

    I really appreciate your comments and will be following your reviews in the future!

    Sincerely,
    Chelsie Shakespeare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool review! I love the way you described each of the characters by themselves! You should do that more often.

    Ana @ <a href="http://book-spark.blogspot.com/>BookSpark</a>

    ReplyDelete