Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Idea-If you want to read Bloodlines by Richelle Mead





Well I had an idea for a book of mine. THe book of mine is Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. I was flipping through the book and my friend Terri said she wanted to read it and I just so happened to have my copy in my purse. I loaned it to her and she finished it in less that 24- hours. SO I had a thought of getting the book around to 50 people and each of them sign there names in the back of the book. I already have it filled out, so Terri's signiture along with mine is in the back. You get a week to read it and then ship it out along that time. If you take longer just let the next person you are shipping it to knows that it is going to be a few days before you finish it and ship it out.

So once the book goes around to 50 different readers,hopefully, then I will donate my copy to my Local Library which has less YA books than me. They have 35 last time I counted so let me know and I will add you to the list. First come first serve, please I really dont want to lose my copy of the book so just email me if you would like to join my expedition to send my copy of the book to fifty different people.Also if you have a read aholic friend who has been wanting to read the book then led it to them and get it signed, just make sure they dont lose it.
<3 With bookish love, Courtney Wyant (( My Email is cwyant3497@gmail.com ))

No comments:

Post a Comment