Friday, September 28, 2012

Slacking- Feel Free to knock me over.

  Hello My Bookish Loves,
   I haven't been ignoring you.  No, loves, I haven't.  I have just had a heck of a personal life.  All the way from cheer practice Monday and Tuesday, with games on Monday.  Brett playing football on Friday.  Studying for tests 2-3 hours a day Mon-Fri.  Then on Saturday, Southern Miss games.  Then last but not least Church on Sunday.   No more excuses though.  I am here and I am here to blog constantly.  But if y'all want proof of my social life here it is.
Me.
Brett and His Girlfriend, Taylor
Maya at a Southern Game
    I will have a cover love up with Abbi Gline's new book Sunday.  So stay tune.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. Lydia has a little cheerleader outfit like Maya's for a our local Pitt State college team too! But she won't let me put cute stuff in her hair, grr!

    I can see why you've been so busy!

    ReplyDelete