1) Cindy C Bennett- http://cindybennett.blogspot.com/
- Okay, okay she has been on my to-kidnap list for some time. I mean she is one of the sweetest authors alive- no joke and she writes fantastic YA contemporary so I mean this is an author I would kidnap just to meet in person. I think I want to take Henry and Trevor with her. Okay, I think I will be kidnapping this writer just for my personal enjoyment of her company.
On a personal note to the author:Maybe one day we could meet one of Jen and Trevor's kids? Please!?! I will be watching your every move until then.
2) Linda Kage- lindakage.com-
|Oh, Linda. :P|
On a personal note to the author:
Seriously, you have to have a book signing in the south one day. Other wise, I will be crying on the floor for the rest of my life. Or will I be peeking through your kitchen window until then...... You may never know.......................
3) Abbi Glines- http://www.abbiglines.com/-
- I loved Breathe, I idolized Because of Low, and now I am willing to sacrifice myself to read While it Lasts. I mean seriously, Abbi why do you tempt me? I would honestly kidnap this author just to get my hands on a copy of the book- now. Honestly, I would fake drink coffee and sit all day begging for a copy of the book. She even sent me Cage, Marcus, and Jax. They are already there in my basement socializing with Travis Maddox and Ryder Yates. Now if I could just personally meet the author who gave birth to these awesome guys I would die.
On a personal note to the author: May I just marry each of your books and have polygamist family to each? As you know from before, I have kinda been watching your every move since I finished Because of Low. So, you ever in Mississippi let me know- oh wait I will already know that but you might just have to tell me to make sure I am there following you to a near by Barnes and Noble and begging you to sign the book.
4) Jamie McGuire- http://www.jamiemcguire.com/-
I have been obsessing over Travis and Jaime since the day I read about my bookish love, Travis. My favorite book of all time and the Jamie and I would get along with the chocolate covered cherries. I believe we would talk about chocolate and how much I want inside of Travis's head right now that I am willing to give my signed copy of Vampire Academy away and my left arm and leg. I have kidnapped Travis but he won't quite tell me of his personal view about his love story between Abby and himself.
Personal note to the author: If you ever feel the urge of coming down south with the kids I will be waiting with my books and the cult I have built up that is in love with Travis also and beg you to sign all of our books , oh amazing YA author.
And that is all for now on the authors I plan on kidnapping and stalking. Look for new ones next week. :P