Monday, August 22, 2011

Review for My Love Lies Bleeding

Title(titles) - My Love Lies Bleeding / Hearts at Stake
       Author:   Alyxandra  Harvey
      Publisher:Walker Books for Young Readers
                                                            Rating :  3of 5 ereaders                                                     
 Quick thought:okay, not-my-favorite,I guess I am stuck in the 1700s and 1800s vampires,
                                                                      

    Okay so I am not a modern day fiction person. It is rather sad but that is me. I love historical but when I get bored and buy random books on my nook I sometimes grab a modern day one every now and then. This happened to be one of them and I hate to admit it but It was only okay. Not as good as I was expecting, I was expecting more of I dont know effort put into it. That is just my thought on it so please don't yell at me because of the harshness but it wan't the book for me.

  I guess it is just me but she didnt really get in and tell alot about each of the Drake boys which is something I really wanted in there. She only went to describe a few of them but I must say the ones that she did tell me about I fell in love with. No Comment on which one because they were all hot.

   I give it a 3 ereaders. It is not my favorite but it was decent so if you happen to see it at the library just try it. All together it was just plain, old okay.

 Quick Summary:
      
  The Blakes are rather different to your usual neighbours. They are vampires and some of the members of the family date back to the twelfth century. One of the children, Solange, is the only born female vampire known and, as such, she poses a direct threat to the vampire queen. Her best friend Lucy is human, and when Solange is kidnapped Lucy and Solange's brother, Nicholas, set out to save her. Lucy soon discovers that she would like to be more than just friends with Nicholas. But how does one go about dating a vampire? Meanwhile, Solange finds an unlikely ally in Kieran, a vampire slayer on the hunt for his father's killer




No comments:

Post a Comment