Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years

   Hello Bookish Loves,
     Can I say Merry Late Christmas and Happy New Years from the Middle of Nowhere Mississippi?  Well, I am anyways.  I am excited to say that I did amazing this nine weeks in all of my classes.  I improved in every class except Science....  Which is the main reason why I went without blogging for those months.  That class and my sports were killing me.
   Well, the best day of the year is coming up in four days.  My Birthday!!!! Turning the big 1-4, but I liked being 13.  I don't know, but I just love being 13.
   I'm rambling at this point, I have nothing to really talk about because I haven't really read any books this holiday.  But Talia said she should have some reviews coming up some time this week.  So be on the look out for those, and hopefully I will get some reading done soon.  Just thought I would update you people!
    With Bookish Love,
         Courtney W.

No comments:

Post a Comment