Saturday, October 15, 2011

Review of Grounded

Title: Grounded
Author: Constance Sharper
Publisher:  Constance Sharper (Indie)
Source: Bought for my Nook on release day
Rating:  5/5 Nooks



   



 At last, Avery thought that she had made it back to a normal high school life-- except for the death threats on her head and the harpie in her backyard. Trouble never stays far away though, and Mikhail hatches a plan that endangers life as she knows it. Avery is drawn back into a vicious harpie war and is finally forced to confront her relationship with Mason whether she is ready to or not.



  Grounded. I  felll in love with the sequel to Airborne. Yet, even more I fell in love with this book I fell in love with two male Harpies. Patrick the playboy and Mason, Avery's addiction. Okay, so when I said Avery's  addiction, I  meant my addiction.  I kept imagining me in Avery's place when kissing Mason and that one little kiss with Patrick. Lets put it this way: Constance Sharper has made me fall in love with imaginary harpies.
   Constance has us fall in love with the characters that left us in the blue when Airborne ended. She even added us a hot, new, male in the making of this lovely book. Patrick was desribed taller than Masons 6'7 ish frame so he would tower over me if I ever met him.
   So onto the plot All about Jericho's journal again and Mikhail is after Avery using her best friend against her.  I really did not see Adalyn trying to kill Avery with Patrick till it happened and I was biting my talons fingernails in anticipation.

  So the plot was great and fresh. I recommend this book to the people who love Harpie invasions or want to try something new. The plot was original and if you havent read Airborne . I recommend you get your but over to your ereader and het it for only $1.99... It will have you in love from the beginning and when you get to grounded, you will be in love with Mason.... trust me. If you want to know more about the book then get up and go buy it.
               






  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome review! This is definitely going on my TBR! :)

    Check out my blog at http://book-spark.blogspot.com/ :D

    ReplyDelete