Monday, October 10, 2011

Disney World Part One

  When you go on a vacation to Disney World never EVER try to impersonate a French person, even if it was an accident! When you go to Epcot with your family to eat Le Chef de France, and take your sister who has shoes that squeek so my Mother can keep up with her. You take her by the hand when she yells loudly "I gotta pee". My left hand comes up and hits my face while I thought Momma, just take her to the bathroom before I permantly turn red. But oh no , Momma isnt done with her Creme brulae (no idea how to spell) so she makes me take the baby who is singing by then,  I gotta pee, I gotta pee....   
   So I am forced to take Maya's hand and take her to the bathroom where she refused to urinate once we reached our location. So I take her hand once again while my parents are paying for the food we go to leave when this french waiter walks by and you folk knowing me, I almost ran into him while Maya said-yell "Excuse me"  and I said it also, except in French.....
  Lets say he started to talk in French and a certain Courtney stared for a moment and headed full speed out of that restaurant and nearly knocking over the blonde hostess..... I was embarrassed 

1 comment:

  1. LOL! What a fun story; I'm just glad it didn't happen to me!

    But I'll keep that in mind when I go to Disney World...oh, man, I wish I could go to Disney World some day.

    ReplyDelete